Contact Us

Connect with us

Do you need immediate legal assistance or representation? Have you received an eviction notice or notice to vacate? Find a legal aid provider near you.

Do you need a social service resource like emergency shelter, food, or public benefits? Please call 2-1-1 or visit their website. 2-1-1 is a confidential hotline with 24/7 availability.

Phone: (612) 807-1139

Renters Reclaim the Record: 1 (800) 429-1705


Mail: Housing Justice Center

275 E. 4th Street, #590

Saint Paul, MN 55101

2 + 6 =